During this webinar, guest speaker, Sucharita Kodali, VP & principal analyst, Forrester Research, and Uli Seemann, Diebold Nixdorf’s director of fuel & convenience stores, in North America, provide an in-depth look at the most critical trends affecting retailers today-- self-service, AI, data analysis, automation, digital wallets, mobile apps and kiosks among others. They will also discuss how c-stores can capitalize on these trends to meet their customers’ needs and improve operations.
Listen now to hear their points of view as they discuss:
• Which consumer needs affect c-store retailers the most
• How self-service and cashier-less concepts are changing perceptions on customer service
• Driving growth for your top-line and bottom-line through automation
• Leveraging new self-checkout systems along with your existing POS network and payment infrastructure
• How data-driven retailing is contributing to make c-store experiences truly personal